WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

2PACMANIA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 2PACMANIA > Topics

Subject: **DETROIT AMITYVILLE**
Replies: 2 Views: 953

shreyans 23.11.08 - 08:25pm
Yeah, Remember anythink ? It's EMINEM ! He's Back ! I can only say he's COMIN' BACK !! It's REALITY HERE !!
They all Challenge Here ! So Do it !! *

shreyans 14.12.08 - 02:18pm
15th oct was of 'I HAVING RELAPSE' and 5th Dec was of 'NUMBER ONE'. I Really DOnt know What to say Now !! *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:58am
As we previously reported, long-time Eminem enemy, New York's own Canibus, tried to re-start his past beef with the Detroit rapper by releasing a new diss song in which he attacks Eminem's image and even included verses from Eminem's own D12 group. Now in an exclusive, D12's own Swifty McVay explains how the Eminem diss, included verses from D12. That was us but the guy set us up, Swift said of DZK (who is also featured on the song). [He] asked us to do a track with him when he already was teamed up with Canibus without us knowin. They dissed Em, took our verses an added them to the song so they can bring traffic and make it seem like we turning on em... as a desperate attempt to be heard after duckin an dodgin EM for 7 years. It was a stright hoe move.Swift continued by saying Marshall is our brother we love him. We jus did voodoo festival with him and we see him all the time...We totally have no reason to lash out on him for any reason. Swifty finished by saying since them mentioned Proof an Hallie.. rapp, its in another realm now, they can hide in diffrent states all they want we will see those b***hass one day 4 sure! *

* 2PACMANIA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 2PACMANIA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search