WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

2PACMANIA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 2PACMANIA > Topics

Subject: **H.I.P-H.O.P NEWS**
Replies: 39 Views: 2112

shreyans 15.11.08 - 11:07pm
Hey what's up ? this topic is all about the latest happening,gossip,fued,anything. Here U will find latest up to date news in world of H.I.P-H.O.P. All the news will be aqurate if not let me know and if u also know something please reply it. THANK YOU.
P.S after some days i'll provide u with full EMINEM, 50 CENT and other rappers mp3 albums.just wait and see. *

shreyans 15.11.08 - 11:10pm
And i really dont know weather PRODIGITS provides free survice to download. If u r sure that its 100% free then only take the risk. LONG LIVE HIP-HOP. *

shreyans 18.11.08 - 01:16pm
H.I.P-H.O.P - After settling many dates 50 cent is Releasing his 4th Studio alb*m on 2nd December in U.S and many Guest Appearence are made by many rappers. *

shreyans 23.11.08 - 08:33pm
Man, What I feared Happend ! Eminem's 6th Studio alb*m is Delayed to next year but He has released A freestyle track 'Im Having A Relapse' but not the alb*m !! GOODBYE !! *

shreyans 14.12.08 - 02:25pm
After 2nd December 50 is Releasing his 4th Studio ALb*m on 3rd feb and he also REleased A new single from his upcomin' Alb*m know as 'Get up'. *

alias234 19.05.09 - 12:46pm
gr8 man keep the news coming. *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:49am
Jay-Z recently sat down with Interview magazine where he discussed everything including Eminem. I never even told him this, but I remember that Eminem came into the studio when we made Moment of Clarity, which he produced, on The Black Album, Jay said. So heres Eminem. Its 2003, I think The Eminem Show had come out, and he was, like, the biggest rapper in the world he sold, like, 20 million records worldwide or some ridiculous number. But when he came to the studio, I remember I hugged him and I could feel that he had on a vest. I couldnt imagine being that successful. I mean, hes a guy who loves rap and wanted to be successful his whole career. Then he finally gets it, and theres this dark cloud over him. [Eminem, Jay-Z - Perform Renegade *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:49am
Jigga then goes on to discuss then Kanye West Taylor Swift incident. I think its a bunch of people who dont know anything about rap, and have probably never even heard a Kanye West album, are doing the nominating, and they say, 'Kanye West. I know that name. Thats the guy who made the comments about the president that time! Hes nominated!' Thats how the process works, and I think thats part of Kanyes frustration. Me, I look at it for what it is. But Kanye is so passionate about it. I mean, the guy shot three Jesus Walks videos. Three. Two of them he shot with his own money just so he could get it right. He really cares about it. And then, back to the original point, his passion kicks in and he takes things too far . . . He doesnt realize that that girl, Taylor Swift, is just like him. That was her moment. It wasnt her fault. She didnt do anything. Its not her awards show. So he just did the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:51am
A list of the items stolen from Usher back in December has now hit the net. With a total of over 1 million dollars in value, the list is broken down by item and price. Jewelry bag containing five watches, three necklaces, two rings and six bracelets (1 million). Assorted clothing and furs (50,000), Bottega Veneta Duffle Bag (4,000), Mac Powerbooks (3,000, 2,000), Louis Vuitton Garment bag (3,000), Louis Vuitton laptop bag (2,000), Sony Powershot camera (400), Sony Powershot camera (300), Two Flipcam video cameras (500 a piece), giving the total value of stolen items to 1.065 million.

As we previously reported, Usher was reportedly robbed in Atlanta. The crime took place a few weeks ago in Atlanta when Usher and a friend were at the AT&T store. Someone reportedly broke into his GMC Yukon and took whatever they could find which included tons of Christmas gifts and personal belongings including 50,000 in furs, a computer and more than a million dollars in jewelry that he had in the car at the time *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:52am
Well it happened... Eminem joined Lil Wayne on a the new song Drop The World for Lil Wayne's upcoming Rebirth album. Although Weezy's Rebirth is delayed until February, the new collaboration is now available for everyone to listen to. There is no doubt that Eminem kills this track so make sure you listen to the new song produced by Hit-Boy & Chase N. Cash.Is Just Blaze teaming up with Eminem and Lil Wayne for Relapse 2? As you can see from Just Blaze's twitter account (below), he says that he's busy mega Martian Mathers ing... adding Megatron meats the Martian... we all know that Eminem is Mathers and Lil Wayne often refers to himself as the Martian, and since Just Blaze is working with Eminem on Relapse 2, only time will tell! *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 06:54am
Long time LOX member Styles P recently updated fans on the status of the deal with Diddy and Bad Boy Records. According to Styles, the LOX reunion will see a one-alb*m deal. It looks like it's gonna happen, Styles said in an interview about reuniting with Bad Boy. All the paperwork is right and everything makes sense. Business-wise, it's just a one-off. One album. You know, we gonna do what we gonna do.Previously, Styles P revealed on his twitter that he was meeting with Diddy in New York for the deal. In meeting with @iamdiddy !!! And the rest of the lox!, Styles wrote Tuesday (December 15) night. @DJOP BARK IS THE TRUTH!!!! Diddy also confirmed the meeting writing In a meeting with the LOX!Let's go!!!, he wrote. Having a bark shot and juicing up with my brother @therealstylesp fruits of life 125th btw park and madison 1! On way to latin quarters with the bad boy dirty money crew!!!! Let's go nyc! Let's go! Let's go! *

shreyans 17.01.10 - 07:00am
There are many many albums that are currently being finished up and should be coming soon including The Game's R.E.D. album, Snoop Dogg's Malice In Wonderland, Eminem's Relapse 2, 50 Cent's Before I Self Destruct and of course Dr Dre's Detox. Well recently The Game posted a new picture that shows Snoop Dogg, Dr Dre and The Game in studio.

The Game wrote CAN U SAY DETOX ??? IN THE STUDIO WIT DRE & SNOOP. WE BOUT 2 MAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAD. RIDE WIT US OR GET RAN OVER ! AFTERMATH OR DIE!, on his twitter... Only time will tell! *

shreyans 19.01.10 - 06:23am
It's only the end of the first week of the new year and Young Buck has released his third 50 Cent slash G-Unit diss of 2010. The new diss, Finish What You Start, features Young Buck promising to even the score in his beef with 50 Cent. Put me in positions where it seems I'm the victim, Buck raps, And even though you diss him, still the whole world miss him/Way out in London, England n*ggas like he still breathing and soon I will get even but my goals I'm still achieving/I am Cashville like LeBron James is Cleveland, no Allen [Iverson], I ain't coming back to the team this season...God Bless him for him not know what he do -- concerts with no backpack or college degree, you ask me, jealousy is what a lot of it be/It's not smart just to throw me in the dark/I put back together what you tried to tear apart... [Young Buck - Finish What You

As we previously reported, Young Buck released a 50 Cent/G-Unit diss called Happy New Year in which he took aim at everyone but especially Tony Yayo and 40 Glocc followed by Steroids where although the main focus on Curtis, Buck also takes shots at Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo in the new diss track. [Young Buck - GUnit Diss Song Happy New Year

Young Buck - Finish What You Start (50 Cent Diss)

PREVIOUSLY

Young Buck - Drops Another G-Unit Diss Steroids

Young Buck - G-Unit Diss Happy New Year

shreyans 19.01.10 - 06:25am
New Cash Money Records artist Bow Wow is taking the defensive stance after many in the media and Hater followers on Twitter after he claimed to have nearly two million downloads of his new Greenlight 2 mixtape. In between defending his numbers and attacking the haters, Bow Wow even said he turned down doing a mixtape with DJ Drama.People questioning my 2 million downloads. understand. IT WAS FREE 1, my say now has a million people on it. i ustream heavy. not including twitter and when i RT. not including how BIG i am digitally with ringtones etc. the kids love me. 8 arena tours. and over 10 million.., he wrote Thursday (January 7). arena tours. stop hating and pay attention to what im doing and have been doing it wont seem like a shock. im taking advantage of the free press. keep the doubt and hating coming. if yall hating on a free mixtape. wait til yall see what me and martin lawerence bout 2 do i asked @djdrama to do my tape. he said no. im use to the doubt. how i answer? 2 million downloads in in less than 2 days s*ckers...i chose @djdrama 1st because ima fan and i respect and love his movement. and still is. but i dont kiss a** im grown...Understand im use to the hate, and doubt. this been going on since i was 12. this aint new. this my habitat when it comes to hip hop. *

shreyans 19.01.10 - 06:26am
Former Aftermath Records labelmates Game and Busta Rhymes have announced that they are once again teaming up. Taking to his twitter account, Busta Rhymes compared their new music together to James Cameron's new Avatar film. Me and Game in the studio makin' a Avatar/Precious movie in the studio on the night of the Golden Globe awards b*tch!!! R.E.D./ THE CHEMO!!!, Busta wrote early Monday (January 18) morning.

Game also confirmed the news by posting on his Twitter account last night. RT @BusaBusss: Me and Game in the studio makin' a Avatar/Precious movie in the studio on the night of the Golden G (cont) http://tl.gd/45ctc, Game re-tweeted. 5 yrs ago today Jan. 18th 2005 my 1st alb*m THE DOCUMENTARY dropped. Who (cont) http://tl.gd/45igo http://tweetphoto.com/8998601 Still In studio wit the big homie @busabusss makin hits n all of a sudden my ghostwriter walked in ha ha ha.... Game wrote. *

shreyans 21.01.10 - 05:41am
Ja Rule is finally having his day in court today after been arrested back in 2007 for gun charges in Manhattan. Ja Rule tried to have the charges thrown out of court this morning but Judge Richard Carruthers denied the motion to have the case dismissed. Ja Rule's lawyer Stacey Richman argued that police had no just cause to search his Maybach after a concert at the Beacon Theatre that featured Kanye West and Lil Wayne.

Police searched Ja Rule's Maybach and found a .40 caliber handgun which ended up containing Ja Rule's DNA on the gun. As well they found a small ammount of weed inside the car. Just one hour before Ja Rule's arrest, Lil Wayne who also performed with Ja earlier in the night was arrested for similar charges when police (?hip hop cops?) searched his tour bus. They found a .40 caliber and marijuana on Wayne's bus. Wayne took a plea a few months ago which resulted in a eight month prison stint he will start in February.

Ja Rule will be back in court on March 3rd and is facing 3 1/2 years if convicted. *

shreyans 21.01.10 - 05:42am
Soulja Boy has stayed busy since the flop of his last alb*m iSouljaBoyTellem. In a new video blog Soulja Boy discusses his upcomming alb*m The DeAndre Way (playing off Al Pacino movie title 'Carlitos Way', as did Fabolous with his Loso's Way).

[I'm] in the studio, recording my new album, I should be finished with it in like two weeks, Soulja Boy said in a blog video recording. My first single should be hitting the radio. Make sure y'all request that 'pro nto,' me and Snoop [Dogg], request that 'Bingo' [with] me and Gucci [Mane]...and my first single is coming in two weeks. So be on the look out for that...It's 2010, I got signed in 2007, so it's three years now, officially, my third alb*m finna drop. Everybody who ever bought any of my music, everybody that ever bought any of my albums, appreciate it. And we about to get ready to do it again. And I'm also headlining my own tour this year, 2010.

Last month while in the UK Soulja Boy was on the Tim Westwood radio show and talked about the new album. Stating how Kanye West has already produced and completed three songs with him. In past interviews this year Soulja Boy discussed the idea of recruiting high profile artists like Lil Wayne, Drake, Jay-Z, Eminem.

Maybe after I put [Lil] Wayne on this alb*m and we make something historical, me and Kanye work together and make something historical, and me and Drake spit something hot as h*ll together, I think that's what's going to determine the future -- I think I have a better chance of getting Eminem on my alb*m than Jay-Z. I don't know nothin' about Jay-Z, but I'm affiliated with Eminem 'cause we on the same label and I know a lot of people that know him. *

shreyans 22.01.10 - 06:34am
Game recently announced his plans to release a follow up to his 2005 G-Unit diss record 300 Bars & Running. The Black Wall Street leader told DJ Drama on his twitter account about the upcoming 400 Bars track. @djdrama I'm sendin u ALL da music tonite for the mixtape 2010 just been trying to finish 400 bars, that's been the hold up. but i got u, he wrote Monday (January 11). @snoopdogg just told hit me....... hit you back inna min & let you know what WE ON !!! my n*gga @snoopdogg always keep his nefew laced da up !!! goodlookin cuzz ........ SOOOOO WOOOOOO got hit the bank....... need some pocket change ! (that's 5,000) be right back.

Previously Game's 300 Bars was dropped months after being kicked out of G-Unit. In the track, Game goes after 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck and even Olivia. Ask 50, it get lonely on top/You can hate me or love me, but now the cops the only homies he got/When it's beef we eat, we win, but we ain't lonely we pop/You sell records but a GGG-u not!/Acting big on the radio, to me you not/You can ask Mr. CCC who hot Tony Yayo I bet 10 G's you flop/Run up on that new 300 C you got/Stop hoping I fall, hope the bleeding stop... *

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:02am
The recent Hope For Haiti telethon that featured everyone from actors to artists like Jay-Z has reportedly generated more than sixty-one million dollars for relief efforts in Haiti. According multiple reports, the event last week brought in close to eighty-five million viewers, with broadcasts on multiple networks.

Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief had a gross average audience of around twenty-four million viewers in the United States alone according to Nielson Media Research. Across the web and mobile networks, the Hope For Haiti Now effort has got more than 1.9 million video streams plus on MTV.com alone there have been over 5.8 million streams throughout the weekend.

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:03am
Triple C's leader slash 50 Cent beefer, Rick Ross continues to flaunt his lifestyle. The Florida rapper recently did multiple video interviews where he discussed everything from his new Teflon Don Fillm and occupying alb*m to things like West Coast gangster rap.

Rick Ross continues by talking about his recent collaboration with the Diamond Supply Company and what it takes to make the moves he does, not to mention how he deals with his success. Check out the two videos below that feature Rick Ross taking Diddy's private jet home. *

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:03am
The Game, or Game as he now wants to be known as now, recently questioned the school system in the United States, even suggesting that the government's motive for making kids attend isn't what you think. Taking to his twitter account, the Black Wall Street leader went over both the positive and negative sides of the current education system.

After you learned how to read & do addition, what else did we need school for that we use in everyday life as an adult ?, he wrote Monday (January 25). Cuz I swear I can't remember half the in them History books, my writin still sloppy, & I aint seen a microscope since science class ! well, s*x education was MOST definitely appreciated !...I think school was a government's plot to keep track of us & program our lives. up at 7, out at 3pm five days a week. caught in the matrix but as a parent, I just dropped my kids off @ school & ah getta break from em' .. them 2 dudes is animals ! I get it, school is a babysitter Martin Luther King said: The reason we in school 13 yrs is because, that's how long it takes to DESTROY a child's mind .nuffsaid but kids, STAY IN SCHOOL. we all gotta do it....... Aye, but I'm from Compton so maybe it was just our school system that aint really do s**t for us. My teachers wore khaki suits n ere'thang.

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:04am
According to Lil Wayne's right-hand music man and engineer KY, Weezy has recorded twenty songs for his upcoming Tha Carter IV album. In addition to working on Tha Carter IV, KY talked about hooking up Weezy and Eminem up with producers Chase N Cashe for the new Drop The World track. We were in LA in the studio at Westlake. We needed beats. I didnt have Chases number so I hit him on Twitter and got his number. He sent me 4 tracks that night. When we did it we werent thinking about putting anybody one it. It wasnt until about 2 months later Wayne said Ima get Em on this. When Em sent the verse back we was goin crazy cause he killed it. I think its one of the best tracks on Rebirth.

In related news, Lil Wayne is working hard to get as many things done as he can before he heads to prison, including two new music videos. According to reports, Weezy will be shooting a video with Shawty Lo plus another with Playaz Circle in the next week or two.

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:05am
Drake recently talked about how he writes his *it R&B songs, comparing the process to that of Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. Like the two rappers, Drake says he doesn't write down his lyrics. With R&B, I know my sound. I know I make records to f*ck to, he explained. The way Jay and Wayne write rap, I write R&B. I don't write lyrics down on paper. The other day, I was in the studio with Alicia Keys, and I wrote two songs just speaking to her. I wish I could write that way for rap. With my rap songs, there's so much of me I have to give that I don't know if I could ever just flow. The thing is, I'm a great rapper. There's two elements to rap: having the thoughts, and then being a great rapper. I can really rap the that I write. My tone, my inflection. When I listen to myself on records, I don't feel like I don't belong there. When I listen to 'Forever,' with three of my heroes, I fit right in.

Drake went on to talk about where he think's he is at right now. Im at the starting line. Those guys are at home, putting on their tracksuits, getting ready to make their attack. When J. Cole gets it super-right, I think hes gonna have a place as a Nas-type character who really stands for hip-hop, but still makes ill records that everybody s with.

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:05am
Busta Rhymes recently announced his plans to write a tribute song for Haiti. Although not many details are available, Busta did say the track is goin to be memorable. Dready I'm writing the most compelling song 4 Haiti over this beat u left me wit lastnight...One of the realest things I ever wrote bruddah!, he wrote Sunday (January 24) evening via Twitter.

In related news, Swizz Beatz recently got Jay-Z, Bono and Rihanna together for the Stranded song, a tribute for Haiti. Russell Simmons recently talked about it on his website. In the early morning following the devastating earthquake in Haiti, I received a phone call from a young man, with a tremendous amount of talent, who wanted to do what he could to help the Haitian people. Four days later he called again and sang me the hook over the phone. He told me that he got Jay, Bono, The Edge and Rihanna to do the record with him. I knew it would be a hit, but more importantly I knew it would bring hope to the Haiti nation. Sitting at the phone banks during the Haiti telethon on Friday night, I was deeply moved to hear the final version performed. And now the song is being played all over the world! My man, Swizz Beatz is an unsung hero. As a producer, he often times doesn't get the credit he deserves, so I just wanted to make sure that we honor his work on this record and his work for so many other causes. I am proud to call him my friend and I am humbled by his service.

shreyans 27.01.10 - 05:07am
Super Sweet 16 is an MTV show that throws over the top parties for rich kids 16th birthdays. Well Diddy recently through one for his oldest son Justin Dior. Diddy has named a restaurant after his son, titled Justin's.

People that attended the Sweet Sixteen at M2 Ultralounge said that Diddy got into an altercation when someone wanted to talk business with him. Diddy was yelling about how it was his son's birthday and not a night to talk about work said a party goer.

The star studded occasion featured performances from Nicki Minaj, Fabolous, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, G-Dep and Trey Songz.

Young Justin Combs showed up with holding hands with the Young Money princess Nicki Minaj. They both sat onstage in big red velvet thrones befroe Nicki performed on stage.

Dont forget the gifts, Diddy sure didnt he bought Justin a brand new silver Maybach. Which sat outside the W.28th club wrapped in a red bow, with a uniformed driver to escored him around in it. As well as giving him a check for 10,000 which Justin quickly donated to Wyclef Jean's Yele Haiti Foundation.

What would be a party without inviting the Jersey S crew to the party. Rumor was Snooki (aka Nicole Polizzi) stumbled out of the club's back door after 10 p.m. and absolutely wreaked like booze said a partygoer. Although the teenagers were not drinking there was an over 21 party with booze going on as well. *

green.17 27.01.10 - 05:08pm
Dj Khalead is realisin' new alb*m called victory and l h0pe it will be the best he's planin' to cooperate with Bun B Lil Wayne Birdman Snoop Dogg Ludacris and the other.Will the rep of Miami take the the Victory we 'll see 4 March *

shreyans 29.01.10 - 06:38am
Eminem, along with fellow rappers Drake and Lil Wayne, have reportedly been added to the list of performers at this weekend's 52nd annual Grammy Awards. According to the show's official Twitter account, the threee rappers have been selected to perform. We have some huge news for you! We have seven names - four of them are performing TOGETHER, three are presenting. Any guesses? .@StephenAtHome, @KeithUrban and @jlo will present at the GRAMMYs this Sunday! A hint as to one of the four performers: http://bit.ly/bwqoSb More good news! RT @CBSTweet Simon Baker, @RyanSeacrest, Chris O'Donnell, Robert Downey, Jr, Kaley Cuoco named as presenters for the GRAMMYs You heard it here 1st: nominees @drakkardnoir, @EmiNeM & Lil Wayne in a special performance w @trvsbrkr added to the stellar GRAMMY lineup!

So we are assumin that the three rappers will perform their Forever hit single, but with the mention of Travis Barker, will the performance actually be the TB remix of the song? Make sure you don't miss it on January 31st @ 8pm EST/PST on CBS.

shreyans 29.01.10 - 06:39am
West Coast rap legend, Black Wallstreet Leader and now L.A. Radio Station enemy is threatening one of southern California biggest radio stations, Power 106. Game says Jay-Z's Alicia Keys-backed single, 'Empire State of Mind' gets heavy rotation and he doesn't understand why.

How come Power 106 plays 'Empire State of Mind' more than New York ?, Game asked via Twitter. If I hear it 1 more time b4 I get home, I'm startin a full fledge protest (picket signs) & Im gettin dem women dat R against abortion 2 help They go HARD !!! & when I was in NEW YORK, aint hear Empire State of Mindt once... they only played ATL s**t......... whatsgoinon ?

shreyans 29.01.10 - 06:39am
50 Cent recently talked about how he admires United Kingdom reality tv, and now hit singer, Susan Boyle. The G-Unit leader says he admires Boyle so much that he thinks he might even start a beef with her. During an appearance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 50 joked about his past fueds with Fat Joe.

Nobody really knows him, Fif said about Fat Joe. I'm mad that you're mentioning his name. When's the last time Fat Joe was on your show? [Never], see. And this is why I feel like, he's using me, he's using me, Craig. I feel like I'm on his [radar]. There's almost as much pirated music as there is legitimate music out there. We got really tough competition, now the competition is Susan Boyle. It's worth a shot [starting a feud with her.] [laughs] We'll be places and they'll be like, 'You know 50? He's looking for you.' I probably would [collaborate] with her. I think it's the age, when you're like 48, 50 years-old, those people in that age group are still conditioned to purchase a CD. The younger kids are on a computer, you know that. *

shreyans 29.01.10 - 06:40am
Autotune king, and of course R&B singer, T-Pain has announced details about his upcoming Freaknik: The Musical annimated special which also features stars like Kelis and even Lil Wayne. According to the Nappy Boy ENT leader, the new Cartoon Network slash Adult Swim show has been a dream of his for some time.

You can't do what you want to do, you can't be as silly as you want to be (and) people won't take you seriously in music, T-Pain said in an interview. It was a gift.ays wanted to do a cartoon and I didn't know it would be this good...Some people are going to hate it, some people are goin..I alwg to think it's funny. *

shreyans 29.01.10 - 06:41am
50 Cent's new Before I Self Destruct alb*m has been certified gold by the RIAA, despite not hitting the 500,000 copies sold mark which defines the title accordint to Neilsen SoundScan. Given the title earlier this month by the RIAA backed by singles like Baby By Me and Do You Think About Me, reports (including us yesterday) show that last week with just under 7,000 copies pushed, the alb*m has only moved around 372,000 units. As we previously reported, with just under 7,000 more albums sold in it's 10th week of being in stores, the latest project from the G-Unit general landed in the 72nd spot on the alb*m sales charts this week.

So you may ask why did the RIAA certify the alb*m gold? The answer actually is pretty simple. The RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) bases it's numbers on albums shipping (not actually sold) while Nielsen's SoundScan figures are based on actual sales.

shreyans 19.02.10 - 12:21pm
As everyone knows, Kanye West went on the Jay Leno show back in September to apologize and last night (January 9th), during Jay Leno's final (thank god) broadcast, Leno showed deleted footage from the interview. On our very first show, I'm gonna show you the unedited version of my interview with Kanye West, Leno said during the telecast before cutting to a spoofed video.

In the footage, Kanye West is shown standing up, walking over to Jay Leno and punching him out after he is asked a question about his mothers thoughts on his actions. Later, Donald Trump appeared to tell Leno You're Fired. *

shreyans 19.02.10 - 12:22pm
Tim Westwood was recently in Miami for the Super Bowl and he, along with Miss Info, caught up with Lil Wayne and Birdman in between all the video shoots they have been attending. First up was Lil Wayne who discussed all the advanced music videos he has been shooting as he prepares for jail. We dont feel, we just go do it, Wayne says.

Birdman then talked about what is about to happen with Wayne going to jail. Tuesday is a sad day for hip hop, its personal for us, for the fans its something else, but its a family situation for us. We ready for it, built for it, and were gonna just rock-n-roll, Im just gonna stick with my son til he come home. as far as music we straight, we aint never trippin on that, but its personal nowwe come from nothing to something, so its just back to basics.

Birdman went on to talk about the rest of Young Money and Cash Money holding it down while Weezy is serving time. To me, everybody have stepped up. Everybody stepping up. Everybody know Junior gotta sit down for a minute but we here, we out chea. We out here for us, its YM-CMB. *

shreyans 19.02.10 - 12:23pm
St Lunatics leader Nelly recently made headlines when he reportedly got assaulted during a fist fight at a Super Bowl party. According to multiple reports, the rapper attempted to break up a physical confrontation between his bodygaurds and bouncers at club Liv at Miami's Fountainbleau Friday night. As Nelly was about to take the stage at a pre-Super Bowl party, attended by Jets quarterback Marck Sanchez and Braylon Edwards, his security appeared to get into an argument with the hotel's security staff, said a source. Nelly got in the middle and got punched by mistake. Then it spilled out of the back door and continued outside.

In related news, Nelly says he has signed up super producer Jim Jonsin to help with the follow up to his Brass Knuckles follow up. According to Jim Jonsin himself, Nelly wants to release the alb*m this year. We've done a few songs so far, Jonsin says. Nelly's great, he's really super talented. I just know he looks pretty anxious about dropping [it] within the next couple of months for sure. I did 'Dilemma (Part 2)' with [songwriter] Rico Love and Nelly had this melody idea. I've worked with Kelly Rowland and I've heard her sound, and that kind of triggered me to call and put her in the studio. It came out really amazing. It's similar in that it's musical and it has a great melody. But the sound is a little different, a little newer. *

shreyans 19.02.10 - 12:25pm
Lil Wayne recently told Rolling Stone not only is he not worried about heading to prison but he actualy welcomes the situation. During an interview for the upcoming issue in which hes featured on the cover, Weezy says that he will never stop working, even when he is in jail. I don't like to stop, Wayne says. I believe you stop when you die... I just say I'm looking forward to it. I'll have an iPod, and Ill make sure they keep sending me beats.

With that in mind, in the weeks before he reports to Rikers Island, Wayne is keeping busy by recording tracks for Tha Carter IV (being called C4 by Cash Money employees because 'its the bomb'), shooting music videos with Eminem, spending time with his growing family, and deliberately not asking anyone for advice about life on the inside. This is Lil Wayne going to jail. Nobody I can talk to can tell me what that's like, Wayne says. *

shreyans 19.02.10 - 12:28pm
Houston's own Chamillionaire is giving what his fans want, new music, in the form of an 18-track mixtape called Major Pain. After many issues with his label dealing with his next LP Venom, Cham is taking it back to the mixtape game. I felt it was time to take it back to the original grind that made these major companies pay attention in the first place. I don't think there is any reason why any artist with real knowledge of independent hustle, should sit and wait for any major system to work for them, BUT, because I am signed to a major recording label, there are still a lot of things that I would like to be able to do, that I'm not really allowed to do. Politics in this business often stand between a creative mind and the grind but I'm gonna try my best to feed my fans without getting into too much trouble. Listen to six (6) new songs from the mixtape below!

In related news, Chamillionaire and Paul Wall recently announced a joint tour kicking off with a South By Southwest (SXSW) headlining show in Austin on March 17th. The tour will hit cities like Flagstaff, Las Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix, Anaheim, Ventura, Los Angeles, Tulsa, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Denver, Albuquerque, Billings and Boise with more confirmed dates to be announced.

TRACKLISTING:

01. Warn You (Intro)
02. Price Of Fialure
03. Ima Rep Texas
04 Feels Good
05. Im Reloaded
06. All Black
07. Pursuit Of Cream
08. Forgive you
09. Leanin'
10. No complaints
11. I'm Focused
12. Houston up High
13. Sittin on Chrome
14. Everybody Hates Snitch
15. Traingle Formation
16. Koopa Don't Care
17. Salute Your General
18. Story to Tell *

shreyans 28.07.10 - 09:08am
Eminem once again is the king of the charts today as his new Recovery alb*m grabs the number one spot with close to another 230 thousand copies sold while Drake continues his 2nd spot with just over seventy-three thousand copies of his Thank Me Later debut album. The-Dream driops from 4th to 15th while Usher drops four spots to 18th. B.o.B only drops 3 spots to 25th plus the Black Eyed Peas keep thier spot at twenty-fourth and Ludacris drops two spots to 48th as his new Battle of the s*xes pushes just over seven thousand copies.

Number Last Week Artist Alb*m This Week
-
Eminem
Recovery
Drake
Thank Me Later
15 4
The-Dream
Love King
Usher Raymond vs Raymond
Black Eyed Peas
E.N.D. 14,787
25 22
B.o.B
Adventures Of Bobby Ray
27 36
Alicia Keys
Element Of Freedom

shreyans 28.07.10 - 09:08am
John Potash, the author of FBI War On Tupac & Black Leaders recently explained that he believerse the United States was involved in 2pacs murder. Being that he had the top selling CD's in the world and was starring in major motion pictures, which made him a rap and film star, Potash reasoned as motivation to target Pac. He was also engaged to the daughter of Quincy Jones, a well-established and respected person in the entertainment business, which increased his popularity. He had very close relationships with his extended Black Panther Party family, who acted as his mentors...A high level police detective named Russell Poole got himself assigned to the murder investigation of Biggie, during his investigation he stumbled across the fact that Death Row Records employed many officers who were considered agents. Poole also found typical intelligence operations such as trafficking drugs, guns and laundering money taking place at Death Row Records...Of course [the government killed Tupac.] They orchestrated his assassination. *

shreyans 28.07.10 - 09:09am
West Coasts rapper The Game is back with a new ape that is produced by the producing duo, Cool & Dre. Game claims that the mixtape, Brake Lights, is actually better than most retail albums. Here go the 1st single M.I.A. off the me & @djskee new mixtape BRAKE LIGHTs *ittin streets next week.http:///2fx7u75, Game tweeted Thursday (July 15) night.Every beat on the BRAKE LIGHTS mixtape is produced by @coolanddre & hosted by @djskee. This tape is serious, better than most n!ggas albums.

shreyans 28.07.10 - 09:09am
It looks like new Young Money star Drake has started filming the music video for his Lil Wayne-backed song Miss Me from his Thank Me Later debut alb*m in Atlanta, Georgia. Beyond Drake himself, fellow Young Money members Gutta Gutta and Mack Maine are featured in the new video. *

* 2PACMANIA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 2PACMANIA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search