WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

2PACMANIA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 2PACMANIA > Topics

Subject: Buck Disses 50 Cent/G-Unit For
Replies: 0 Views: 839

shreyans 19.01.10 - 06:22am
It's only the end of the first week of the new year and Young Buck has released his third 50 Cent slash G-Unit diss of 2010. The new diss, Finish What You Start, features Young Buck promising to even the score in his beef with 50 Cent. Put me in positions where it seems I'm the victim, Buck raps, And even though you diss him, still the whole world miss him/Way out in London, England n*ggas like he still breathing and soon I will get even but my goals I'm still achieving/I am Cashville like LeBron James is Cleveland, no Allen [Iverson], I ain't coming back to the team this season...God Bless him for him not know what he do -- concerts with no backpack or college degree, you ask me, jealousy is what a lot of it be/It's not smart just to throw me in the dark/I put back together what you tried to tear apart... [Young Buck

As we previously reported, Young Buck released a 50 Cent/G-Unit diss called Happy New Year in which he took aim at everyone but especially Tony Yayo and 40 Glocc followed by Steroids where although the main focus on Curtis, Buck also takes shots at Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo in the new diss track. [Young Buck - GUnit Diss Song Happy New Year

Young Buck - Finish What You Start (50 Cent Diss)

PREVIOUSLY

Young Buck - Drops Another G-Unit Diss Steroids

Young Buck - G-Unit Diss Happy New Year

* 2PACMANIA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 2PACMANIA

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search